Poker games and poker tournaments can be found almost anywhere in the world, and even if you go to some remote island on vacation, the hotel is likely to have an internet connection and you can log in to your favorite online casino and play to your heart’s content. Or at the very least, you can play for as long as you can afford to.
When your opponents, family or friends see you doing this, their immediate thoughts are that you are a poker fanatic. These are the top ten signs that they are right:
- If you witness something bad happening your first thought is “That’s a bad beat.”
- You claim that you know exactly what cards every player has, even when you’re not in the game.
- When you count, you always follow “8, 9, 10” with “Jack, Queen, King, Ace.”
- Every person that beats you, pisses you off, or just irritates you, and they are just “donkeys” to you.
- If you could, you would celebrate your wedding anniversary by watching a poker tournament on TV.
- When booking any hotel room you make sure they have a computer connected to the Internet. That way you can still play online while everyone else goes to the beach.
- You can’t help yourself; when you pay for anything you stack up your cash in neat little piles before pushing them to the teller.
- You always think you’re the best poker player at any poker table.
- When you lose you can’t accept it graciously and always go on “Tilt”
- Whenever you lose a hand, you’ll make statements like “I’m just setting traps,” “I knew exactly what he had.”
There are probably many more clear signs that tell everybody just how big of a poker fiend you really are. You’re welcome to send us any that you can come up with, just send them to us by clicking on the link below.