Because of the current Covid-19 Pandemic situation world wide, our beloved Poker World has certainly been limited mostly to online games. Of course, this makes it a bit harder for many people but not so much to the poker fanatics among us. Are you a Poker fanatic?
Poker games and poker tournaments can usually be found almost anywhere in the world, and even if you go to some remote island on vacation, the hotel is likely to have an internet connection and you can log in to your favorite online casino and play to your heart’s content; you can play for as long as you can afford to.
When your family or friends see you login in to play, their immediate thoughts are that you are a poker fanatic. These are the top ten signs that they are right:
- If you witness something bad happening your first thought is “That’s a bad beat.”
- You claim that you know exactly what cards every player has, even when you’re not in the game.
- When you count, you always follow “8, 9, 10” with “Jack, Queen, King, Ace.”
- Every person that beats you, pisses you off, or just irritates you, are just “donkeys” to you.
- If you could, you would celebrate your wedding anniversary by watching a poker tournament on TV.
- When booking any hotel room you make sure they have a computer connected to the Internet. That way you can still play online while everyone else goes to the beach.
- You can’t help yourself; when you pay for anything you stack up your cash in neat little piles before pushing them to the teller.
- You always think you’re the best poker player at any poker table.
- When you lose you can’t accept it graciously and always go on “Tilt”
- Whenever you lose a hand, you’ll make statements like “I’m just setting traps,” “I knew exactly what he had.”